DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Premium Motorcycle Helmets Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global premium motorcycle helmets market was worth US$ 646 Million in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 881 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.3 % during 2019-2024.
A thriving automotive industry and increasing user preference for high-quality safety gear are the key factors driving the growth of the market. Consumers are increasingly becoming aware of the enhanced comfort and safety provided by premium motorcycle helmets, which is providing a boost to their sales. Furthermore, there is a rising popularity of sports bikes among the youth along with the availability of wide customization options in the products.
Moreover, the increasing number of bike commuters coupled with the rising trend of bike racing and superbikes is also contributing to the market growth. Racing events and various clubs and communities of bikers act as a platform for bike enthusiasts to showcase their riding skills and represent the fraternity by focusing on ethical riding and road safety. This aids in creating awareness regarding the importance of wearing helmets, thus creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the integration of add on features such as health trackers and various connectivity features in premium helmets is also contributing to their burgeoning demand.
Other factors such as rising disposable incomes and implementation of governmental policies mandating the use of helmet are also driving the market growth.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being AGV, Bell Helmets, Shoei, Schuberth, Arai Helmet Ltd, HJC Helmets, Lazer Helmets, Shark Helmets, Nolan Helmets, OGK Kabuto, Suomy, Airoh, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global premium motorcycle helmets market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global premium motorcycle helmets industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global premium motorcycle helmets industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global premium motorcycle helmets industry?
- What is the structure of the global premium motorcycle helmets industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global premium motorcycle helmets industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Premium Motorcycle Helmets Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Material Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Breakup by End-User
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 Full Face
6.2 Open Face
7 Market Breakup by Material Type
7.2 Fiber Glass
7.3 Carbon Fiber
8 Market Breakup by Technology
8.1 Conventional Premium Helmets
8.2 Smart Helmets
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by End-User
11 Market Breakup by Region
11.1 North America
11.3 Asia Pacific
11.4 Middle East and Africa
11.5 Latin America
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
14.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14.4 Degree of Competition
14.5 Threat of New Entrants
14.6 Threat of Substitutes
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
16.3.2 Bell Helmets
16.3.5 Arai Helmet Ltd.
16.3.6 HJC Helmets
16.3.7 Lazer Helmets
16.3.8 Shark Helmets
16.3.9 Nolan Helmets
16.3.10 OGK Kabuto
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nvjnnu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900