DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low Emission Vehicle: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the low emission vehicle market looks promising with opportunities in the full hybrid, mild hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and pure electric vehicle markets. The low emission vehicle market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 30% from 2019 to 2024.
The major drivers for this market are stringent environmental regulations for rising pollutants, increasing investment in low emission technologies, growing demand for full hybrid electric vehicle, and continuous vehicle fuel efficiency, and improvement in emission technology.
Some of the features of Low Emission Vehicle Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates:Low emission vehicle market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis:Market size by various applications such as by degree of hybridization, by battery type, and by region.
- Regional analysis:Low emission vehicle market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for low emission vehicle in the global low emission vehicle market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape low emission vehicle in the global low emission vehicle market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global low emission vehicle market by the degree of hybridization [full hybrid electric vehicle (FHEV), mild hybrid electric vehicle (MHEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV), pure electric vehicle (BEV Or EV)]:, by battery type, and by region?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the low emission vehicle market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the low emission vehicle market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this low emission vehicle market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the low emission vehicle market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the low emission vehicle market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this low emission vehicle market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this low emission vehicle area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, low emission vehicle market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Low Emission Vehicle Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Low Emission Vehicle Market by Degree of Hybridization
3.3.1: Full Hybrid Electric Vehicle (FHEV)
3.3.2: Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV)
3.3.3: Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
3.3.4: Pure Electric Vehicle (BEV or EV)
3.4: Global Low Emission Vehicle Market by Battery Type
3.4.1: Lead Acid Battery
3.4.2: Nickel Cadmium Battery
3.4.3: Metal Hydride Battery
3.4.4: Lithium Ion Battery Market
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region.
4.1: Global Low Emission Vehicle Market by Region
4.2: North American Low Emission Vehicle Market
4.3: European Low Emission Vehicle Market
4.4: APAC Low Emission Vehicle Market
4.5: ROW Low Emission Vehicle Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Low Emission Vehicle Market by Degree of Hybridization
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Low Emission Vehicle Market by Battery Type
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Low Emission Vehicle Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Low Emission Vehicle Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Low Emission Vehicle Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: KIA Motors
7.2: General Motors
7.3: Isuzu motors
7.5: Mitsubishi Motors
7.8: Toyota Motors
7.9: Byd Company
7.10: Ford Motor Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sez4bq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900