DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electric Vehicle Motor Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global electric vehicle motor market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.38 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 21% during the forecast period.
The report on the global electric vehicle motor market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing sales of evs. In addition, development of evs charging infrastructure is anticipated to boost the growth of the global electric vehicle motor market as well.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Other 1
- Market segments
- Comparison by Other1 placement
- MPR - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- HPR - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- LPR - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Other1
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies Plc
- Denso Corp.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Nissan Motor Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Tesla Inc.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u3lzwy
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900