Automotive Knock Sensor Market to grow by $ 708.55 Million During 2021 | Continental AG and Delphi Technologies Plc emerge as Key Growth Contributors | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the automotive knock sensor market and it is poised to grow by USD 708.55 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Click & Get a Free sample report in minutes
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a negative impact on the automotive knock sensor market. The market growth in 2021 is likely to increase compared to market growth in 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Application, which is the leading segment in the market?
The passenger cars segment led the market in 2020.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The ionization of the current sensing ignition subsystem is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 3% during 2020-2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Continental AG, Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and Standard Motor Products Europe Ltd. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the stringent regulations regarding emissions and the rising adoption of powertrain sensors. However, cost pressures on sensor manufacturers might hamper growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
APAC dominated the market with a 60% share in 2020.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Wheel Speed Sensor Market - Global automotive wheel speed sensor market is segmented by application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Speed Sensor Market - Global automotive speed sensor market is segmented by application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Continental AG, Delphi Technologies Plc, DENSO Corp., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and Standard Motor Products Europe Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the stringent regulations regarding emission and the rising adoption of powertrain sensors will offer immense growth opportunities, cost pressures on sensor manufacturers are likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive knock sensor market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Knock Sensor Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Knock Sensor Market is segmented as below:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR46618
Automotive Knock Sensor Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive knock sensor market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Knock Sensor Market Size
- Automotive Knock Sensor Market Trends
- Automotive Knock Sensor Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies ionization of the current sensing ignition subsystem as one of the prime reasons driving the Automotive Knock Sensor Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Automotive Knock Sensor Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive knock sensor market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive knock sensor market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive knock sensor market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive knock sensor market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger cars - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies Plc
- DENSO Corp.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Standard Motor Products Europe Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations