You searched for “Maserati”. Here are your results.
- 2019 Maserati Levante GTS Review by Larry Nutson
- 2009 Maserati Gran Turismo S Sport Coupe Review - VIDEO ENHANCED
- New Maserati Guzzles Less Gas
- Introducting the Maserati GranCabrio
- Maserati Quattroporte (2008) by Carey Russ by Carey Russ
- Maserati GranTurismo (2008) by Carey Russ by Carey Russ
- 2008 Maserati GranTurismo Bestows Italian Beauty and Charity at Naples Winter Wine Festival- VIDEO ENHANCED
- Maserati Quattroporte (2007) by Andrew Frankl by Andrew Frankl
- Maserati's Rebound: Italian Brand Finds Success By Carefully Managing Image
- Maserati GrandSport (2006) by Andrew Frankl by Andrew Frankl
Maserati is an Italian manufacturer of racing cars and sports cars, established on December 1, 1914, in Bologna. The company's headquarters are now in Modena, and its emblem is a trident. It is a luxury car manufacturer competing directly with Aston Martin and Jaguar, and sometimes with large German mass-producers, including Audi, Mercedes-Benz and BMW. It has been owned by the Italian car giant Fiat S.p.A. since 1993. Inside the Fiat Group, Maserati has been initially associated with Ferrari S.p.A., but more recently it has become part of the sports car group including Alfa Romeo.